RFC – VISION AND VALUES
- To provide the community with a safe, fun and friendly environment to play youth Football.
- To educate, and aid players knowledge and understanding of the game through structured and challenging coaching practices.
- To help aid and support players with essential lifelong skills such as communication, responsibility, reliability, teamwork and respect that are transferable in all aspects of life.
- To foster a sense of community and to create well rounded and polite individuals who have high expectations of themselves and can demonstrate self-motivation, sensitivity and respect for others.
- To offer a platform to support and aid players with potential opportunity to go identified and offered potential trial within a professional football club.
TEAMS AND AFFILIATIONS
RFC is affiliated with Kent FA and compete in the following leagues within the South East of England.
- Selkent League
- North Kent Youth League
- Medway District Youth League
- Miss Kick Kent Girls and Ladies Football League
- North Kent Sunday League
REGISTRATION AND FEES
RFC is committed to keeping the subscription fee as low as possible whilst ensuring that the expenditure for costs is covered. The staff at RFC are not paid and therefore fees are used solely to keep the club running.
The fees cover but are not limited to:
- Pitch fees
- League registration fees
- Training fees
- Referee fees
- Kit and equipment (where limited sponsorship is provided)
- Pre-Season Tournaments.
In addition to all of the above, your contributions help pay for a club Christmas Do, Easter treats, Club Presentation Evening which will cover Hall Hire, Food, DJ etc., Trophies. Club monies also cover Coach Development in relation to coaching badges inclusive of all necessary DBS certification, First Aid and Safeguarding training.
Season fees are as follows:
- One-off Signing on fee (per season July/Aug): £40 (second child £20)
- 12 month subscription training and matches: £25 per month*
- 12 month subscription training only: £20 per month
*Please note RFC have chosen to keep the annual subs fees at £264 but split the cost over 12 months instead of 9 months as our preference is for a standing order to be created. This avoids
parents/guardian’s having to be chased for outstanding fees and ensures that all the relevant costs for the month can be covered in a timely manner.
Critical payment information
- Registration fees are non-refundable and are to be paid at the time of registering
- Non-payment of subscriptions may result in a player being asked not to attend training and they will not be considered for team selection for matches.
- Please ensure that all payments made to the club contain the player surname and age group to allow your payment to correctly be acknowledged by the club.
- If anyone would like to pay the full season fees in advance, please let us know